Start your career with Audeo Valley!
At Audeo Valley Charter School, we are on a mission to transform the lives of students! Audeo Valley is a free public school option, serving students in grades 6-12 who seek an alternative learning experience to the traditional school setting. Repeatedly recognized for its quality instructional program, high-caliber teaching, and strong operational performance, Audeo Valley seeks to redefine how teachers teach and students learn. Our standards and expectations are high as we prepare our students for the future. Together—teacher, parent, and student—we can guide our students to achieving great academic success and accomplishing the goals each has identified as their own. Join us in our mission of Transforming Lives!
Positions Available Now
Audeo Valley uses California’s premiere public education job search website, Ed-Join, to recruit and manage its hiring process. Maintained by the California Teacher Recruitment and Incentive Program, Ed-Join is a portal to thousands of teaching and education job openings and to a broad range of other job placement and training services for job seekers.
To view current open Audeo Valley positions, go to edjoin.org and search for “Audeo Valley Charter School.”
Audeo Valley Employee Benefits:
- Audeo Valley’s benefits are 100% employer paid for the employee and all eligible dependents.
- Audeo Valley’s employee benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, chiropractic, life insurance, and a variety of voluntary benefits.
Compensation Information for Teachers at Audeo Valley:
- Teachers are placed on the Audeo Valley salary scale based on education (academic transcripts) and experience (employment history/verification), as evaluated by Audeo Valley human resource staff.
- Audeo Valley Teacher salary scale exceeds San Diego Unified School District salary scale by 5%.
- Audeo Valley’s employment year is from July 1 to June 30. Teacher contracts are for 12 months/228 contract days.
- View our Salary Schedules:
Equal Employment Opportunity
No person working at Audeo Charter School Corporation or applying for work at Audeo Charter School Corporation is to be discriminated against in employment or application for employment or subjected to harassment in the work environment because of potential parental, family, or marital status or the exclusion of any person because of pregnancy or related conditions, age, gender, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, ancestry, health condition or sexual orientation. Employment or application shall not be affected by physical or mental disability where the employee is able to satisfactorily perform the essential duties required by the job.