Vision, Mission, and Values
The educational community known as Audeo Valley Charter School is committed to the development of a personalized and individualized instructional program with intensive parental involvement that demonstrates positive outcomes for each student.
Audeo Valley Charter School is dedicated to the creation of instructional, service, organizational, and governance models that can serve as prototypes for educational reform.
Audeo Valley Charter School is committed to collaborative efforts to improve the quality of life for students, their families, its employees, and the community at large.
Audeo Valley Charter School will implement personalized and individualized educational programs to facilitate student achievement. These educational programs will demonstrate that standards-based educational reform can provide a prototype for changing the way teachers teach and students learn in the future.
- Kids come first.
- Education at Audeo Valley is personalized, individualized, and high quality.
- Audeo Valley is made up of a community of highly professional people. These committed individuals are independent, self-motivated, high-energy people who speak for themselves.
- They work to create a positive, challenging environment that is centered on teaching and learning.
- Audeo Valley is committed to the creation of educational reform models centered on how effective educational organizations run, how teachers teach, and how students learn.
- Audeo Valley employees are accountable for their work.
- People-centered teams focus on supporting quality teaching and learning. Performance is measured on a variety of indicators that include productivity, credit ratio, auditability, quality, performance, and commitment to the vision of Audeo Valley.
- Audeo Valley is committed to improving the quality of life for students, their families, and the community at large.
- Audeo Valley uses business principles in managing the school.